1 post • joined 10 Nov 2007
I think that by West you made some assumption that all the West is the same.
Your description of mobile market in China (no free phones, no termination fees) is almost the same that the marked of Italy which is one of the most "advanced" mobile markets.
We Italians are the only one with more cellphones than population (CIA factbook docet), and not by little: 80M cellphones over 56M people, including little childs and elders.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- NASA to reformat Opportunity rover's memory from 125 million miles away