1 post • joined 10 Nov 2007
I think that by West you made some assumption that all the West is the same.
Your description of mobile market in China (no free phones, no termination fees) is almost the same that the marked of Italy which is one of the most "advanced" mobile markets.
We Italians are the only one with more cellphones than population (CIA factbook docet), and not by little: 80M cellphones over 56M people, including little childs and elders.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play