1 post • joined 10 Nov 2007
I think that by West you made some assumption that all the West is the same.
Your description of mobile market in China (no free phones, no termination fees) is almost the same that the marked of Italy which is one of the most "advanced" mobile markets.
We Italians are the only one with more cellphones than population (CIA factbook docet), and not by little: 80M cellphones over 56M people, including little childs and elders.
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it