1 post • joined 10 Nov 2007
a product of their own laziness
Lets be honest, if the industry had got its act together years ago and provided a reasonable alternative to sites like tv-links then none of this would have had to have happened. Instead they were too busy worrying about DRM and even now they've got it sorted they still go about it the wrong way. If i want to watch channel 4 programs i have to load up 4OD and type in my user name and password, same goes for the bbc iplayer. I don't know about you but I dont want to be typing in my username and password everytime i want to watch an episode of hollyoaks then have to load another application and type them in again when i want to watch eastenders.
Sites like tv links give you everything you need all in one place and the industry should be taking a similar approach, why don't they all sign up and get themselves on Joost or create something similar?
"I'll wager that the orificers of FUCT all had their batman costumes on that weekend as the celebratory spanking paddle was passed around the sty."
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS