4 posts • joined 9 Nov 2007
@ Steve Hogan
"Samsung said the 128GB drives consist of 64 MLC NAND flash memory chips of 16Gb each." on 16Gb notice the small b, thats means its 16 Gigabits. There are 8 Gigabits in a GigaByte therefore 16Gb = 2GB.
2GB x 64 = 128GB.
Call me a geek I don't care.
NO NO NO
Hes just p****d off because google wouldn't sell, and if google are so crap why did he want to buy them in the first place???
I have a new "Non Elite" 20gb XBox 360 which does in fact have an HDMI socket just above the Network socket in the back.
The format wars are more between DVD and Next Gen!
The way this is continuing there is going to be no next gen at all because everyone is to scared to comit to any of the two formats.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base