1 post • joined 9 Nov 2007
I have taken the comments listed here on board and have already taken action to implement the following.
1/ Amended SPF record so that only the primary mail server is authorised to send mail.
2/ Amended the reverse DNS infomation for mail server IP address to a non adsl one.
3/ Amended hostname of mail server so that it does not display adsl
4/ Made sure that that the A Name MX record, SMTP greeting / hostname and reverse DNS for IP all match.
Although the main website is hosted with hostgator.com they do not host our email, and to be honest their service as a host have been second to none, just a shame that their backbone provider has an allegedly obvious dubious record with regards to spam.
Many thanks for all your help and comments.
Hospital Radio Haslar
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack