6 posts • joined 8 Nov 2007
Where is the CO2?
Is it all at ground level? Otherwise these tree are going to miss some!
are reporting this story as 1.6 terabytes (or are there two Aussie scientists doing 5D recording?).
Don't forget - "You dirty rat" James Cagney, from "Taxi!".
No it's Rob Brydon
Not Rory Cellan Jones. Is this some mix up by the author or a spoof I haven't got yet?
I saw this article and thought
I've got a bad feeling about this.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network