6 posts • joined 8 Nov 2007
Where is the CO2?
Is it all at ground level? Otherwise these tree are going to miss some!
are reporting this story as 1.6 terabytes (or are there two Aussie scientists doing 5D recording?).
Don't forget - "You dirty rat" James Cagney, from "Taxi!".
No it's Rob Brydon
Not Rory Cellan Jones. Is this some mix up by the author or a spoof I haven't got yet?
I saw this article and thought
I've got a bad feeling about this.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low