7 posts • joined 8 Nov 2007
Re: Can't wait to see COBOL syntax highlighting in KDE's Kate text editor
Hopefully you actually said 'splitter' rather than 'splinter' - no wonder he was confused.
Where is the CO2?
Is it all at ground level? Otherwise these tree are going to miss some!
are reporting this story as 1.6 terabytes (or are there two Aussie scientists doing 5D recording?).
Don't forget - "You dirty rat" James Cagney, from "Taxi!".
No it's Rob Brydon
Not Rory Cellan Jones. Is this some mix up by the author or a spoof I haven't got yet?
I saw this article and thought
I've got a bad feeling about this.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Video and pics Microsoft reveals NEW Windows 10. WAIT, 10? Yes, 'cos Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9