6 posts • joined 8 Nov 2007
Where is the CO2?
Is it all at ground level? Otherwise these tree are going to miss some!
are reporting this story as 1.6 terabytes (or are there two Aussie scientists doing 5D recording?).
Don't forget - "You dirty rat" James Cagney, from "Taxi!".
No it's Rob Brydon
Not Rory Cellan Jones. Is this some mix up by the author or a spoof I haven't got yet?
I saw this article and thought
I've got a bad feeling about this.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine