6 posts • joined 8 Nov 2007
Where is the CO2?
Is it all at ground level? Otherwise these tree are going to miss some!
are reporting this story as 1.6 terabytes (or are there two Aussie scientists doing 5D recording?).
Don't forget - "You dirty rat" James Cagney, from "Taxi!".
No it's Rob Brydon
Not Rory Cellan Jones. Is this some mix up by the author or a spoof I haven't got yet?
I saw this article and thought
I've got a bad feeling about this.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base