2 posts • joined Thursday 8th November 2007 09:33 GMT
Never much liked random generators myself - always preferred acronyms of English phrases. So in the case of your 12 char admin password, you could use something like 14Tmm14yltts! - I am the magic man. I am your link to the subconscious.
"These troublemakers sometimes suggest that in fact Drayson could have bought the whirlybirds from Sikorsky, given each sacked worker at AgustaWestland a half-million-pound payoff, and still saved £180m for the taxpayers."
This troublemaker wouldn't be you by any chance? :)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire