5 posts • joined Wednesday 7th November 2007 23:34 GMT
Yeah - right
The physics of light dictate that a bigger lens is going to do more for you than a smaller one.
Sensor size (pixel size) is another physical factor (consider http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/diffraction-photography.htm the limit of diffraction issue)
You can't bypass the laws of physics !
So while phone cameras *may* impact compact camera sales in time (P&S), the DSLR with interchangeable lenses will be here for the rest of my life at least.
In summary: happy snaps for sure; serious photography DSLR's rock!
Ha Ha - look what happened to SCO.
These guys are toast!
Inventive? NO! Prior Art? YES!
M$ sux! Have they no shame?
Customised logout messages have been around since at least the early 80's (was doing it on green screen systems).
When is the invention? Notifications of people going on/offline have been in various chat system since... DOT
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging