6 posts • joined 7 Nov 2007
Would someone stop Simon making sense?
I mean ... where does common sense fit into the NBN ? It's a political football and normal economics, common sense and rationality have no place in this debate.
Please! Think of the children before they get the notion things should be done simply and properly.
Yeah - right
The physics of light dictate that a bigger lens is going to do more for you than a smaller one.
Sensor size (pixel size) is another physical factor (consider http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/diffraction-photography.htm the limit of diffraction issue)
You can't bypass the laws of physics !
So while phone cameras *may* impact compact camera sales in time (P&S), the DSLR with interchangeable lenses will be here for the rest of my life at least.
In summary: happy snaps for sure; serious photography DSLR's rock!
Ha Ha - look what happened to SCO.
These guys are toast!
I want one - NOW !!
Have a lot of Pentax glass, starting back in the 70's with my MX. Currently using the K100D Super...
The K20D is superb! I just want one - saving now!
Best since the excrement license (SCO)
Factually accurate. Christmas gifts and largess end up with the wrong people.
Inventive? NO! Prior Art? YES!
M$ sux! Have they no shame?
Customised logout messages have been around since at least the early 80's (was doing it on green screen systems).
When is the invention? Notifications of people going on/offline have been in various chat system since... DOT
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…