9 posts • joined 7 Nov 2007
Fine for me
Have been on and off all day as I'm in the process of merging my wife and mine's accounts to a joint. Been moving money and paying bills and no problems at all!!
Why don't they call in the Tech Guys????
@ Amanda Appleton
That's just a nice shiney suspension wishbone judging by the closeup on the "Car" website
How odd, have been on the o2 Customer Forum and everyone there says should be the JDxxxxx in the Ident Code thingy... Maybe they are fobbing you off then!
@ John McDowall
Took me a while to work out, but go to "By Ident Code" in the Nextday section and enter your code there. It'll show up and will probably say same as me that it was collected at some ungodly hour this morning.
@Does this version pass the final ultimate test?
Does Windows XP....?
I can't remember EVER installing Xp on a machine and having wireless out of the box, Vista maybe but I've not yet installed that on a PC with wireless, but I sure as hell had to download and install a load of drivers to get my Desktop working with Vista!
@ Daniel B
The advantage of using Goto MyPC / LogmeIn type programs is that they don't require you to A/ Know the IP of the machine and B/ Have any port forwarding set up on the NAT router.
Re: How wide is that phone?!!
Exactly what I thought when I saw this!!!
Paris Hilton in Rwandan Pump and Dump Scam
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER