2 posts • joined Tuesday 6th November 2007 17:54 GMT
Make Mine Regular PHP
Blog Concerning OneWorldHosting Problem
I started a blog concerning OneWorldHosting. It is one of the companies affected by this move. I have no idea whether the number 200,000 is correct for the total accounts affected. However, I would say that potentially 18,000 visitors have been affected by not being able to go to the Aviongoo website (http://www.aviongoo.com) alone over the weekend.
And, Aviongoo is still being negatively affected due to inconsistent email. There is also a mysterious problem that cropped up with another vendor. Does anyone know whether BYETHOST is also affected by the Navisite problems?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt