3 posts • joined 6 Nov 2007
Why bother - just be patient a month or so and get the HTC Diamond
The HTC Diamond wins hands down against the Touch Cruise/Orbit 2.
to name a few:
smaller dimensions - just 11mm thick
640x480 VGA screen
new generation TouchFlo
4GB of built in memory
infact, AFAIK there is only one point to the Orbit 2 over the forthcoming HTC Diamond - the Orbit 2 has a memory card slot.
no Micro-SD slot
According to the discussions over at modaco.com, there is *NO* Micro-SD expansion available.
According to HTC the efficiency of the processor, and GPU (yes there is hardware acceleration) mean that the measly 900mAh battery needed to keep the size/weight down will still give acceptable time between recharges (unlike my a-day-if-lucky tytn)
KS20 is *NOT* a ViewTy
although they look very similar, they are not the same
the viewty is a fashion phone
the ks20 is a business phone running Windows Mobile 6 (Pro).
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen