2 posts • joined 15 Nov 2007
What's the frame rate on that iPlayer? I just tried it out and It nearly gave me an eppy. Maybe it's my low-end system (P4-3Ghz) or maybe it's just Nigella.
"Perfect storm"? You yanks are so dramatic
For "perfect storm" read 1) "can't afford location redundancy" or 2) "don't understand database replication"
Why not come clean and say this event happenned outside of their "cost vs availability" envelope.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats