2 posts • joined 15 Nov 2007
What's the frame rate on that iPlayer? I just tried it out and It nearly gave me an eppy. Maybe it's my low-end system (P4-3Ghz) or maybe it's just Nigella.
"Perfect storm"? You yanks are so dramatic
For "perfect storm" read 1) "can't afford location redundancy" or 2) "don't understand database replication"
Why not come clean and say this event happenned outside of their "cost vs availability" envelope.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON