2 posts • joined 15 Nov 2007
What's the frame rate on that iPlayer? I just tried it out and It nearly gave me an eppy. Maybe it's my low-end system (P4-3Ghz) or maybe it's just Nigella.
"Perfect storm"? You yanks are so dramatic
For "perfect storm" read 1) "can't afford location redundancy" or 2) "don't understand database replication"
Why not come clean and say this event happenned outside of their "cost vs availability" envelope.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why