2 posts • joined 15 Nov 2007
What's the frame rate on that iPlayer? I just tried it out and It nearly gave me an eppy. Maybe it's my low-end system (P4-3Ghz) or maybe it's just Nigella.
"Perfect storm"? You yanks are so dramatic
For "perfect storm" read 1) "can't afford location redundancy" or 2) "don't understand database replication"
Why not come clean and say this event happenned outside of their "cost vs availability" envelope.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?