15 posts • joined Tuesday 6th November 2007 01:07 GMT
Re: It's the lies that are the problem
It's not "many" Americans, just the loud assholes. They are a small minority, albeit an VERY vocal one. It's still entertaining to watch though, like watching a man hit himself in the nut with a hammer while he is complaining nobody is doing anything about it.
It's a magic show
Something tells me that someone sneaked in and entered "password" on the computer with the fancy do-dads while the cameraman slowly walked and typed on the computer in the other room.
new banned worf for El Reg
Seriously. If this keeps up we will all start spelling like an AOL chatroom full of 12 year olds.
Let's have the government help.
We just need to convince lawmakers that only basement dwelling nerds who would even know what IPv6 is look at porn and "force" all porn sites to use IPv6.
By the end of the year, 95% of the internet will be using IPv6. The elected mouth breathers get their feel good "thinking of the children" law and we get a slightly less goofy network protocol.
Everybody Wins!... sort of.
I think the "unspecified hacking techniques" are what the police say when they couldn't find the flashy graphical hacking programs they see in movies.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire