1 post • joined 5 Nov 2007
Are you sure ?
I wonder what made you decide it is parallel ATA? It shows nowhere in the articlde, on the contrary, on the next line in the table it says the transfer speed for the drive is a (theoretical?) 3Gbps for SERIAL ATA 2.6
I can also have things mixed up, but maybe Toshiba is using ATA8 as a designator for serial ATA 2.6?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA