1 post • joined 5 Nov 2007
Are you sure ?
I wonder what made you decide it is parallel ATA? It shows nowhere in the articlde, on the contrary, on the next line in the table it says the transfer speed for the drive is a (theoretical?) 3Gbps for SERIAL ATA 2.6
I can also have things mixed up, but maybe Toshiba is using ATA8 as a designator for serial ATA 2.6?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor