1 post • joined 5 Nov 2007
Are you sure ?
I wonder what made you decide it is parallel ATA? It shows nowhere in the articlde, on the contrary, on the next line in the table it says the transfer speed for the drive is a (theoretical?) 3Gbps for SERIAL ATA 2.6
I can also have things mixed up, but maybe Toshiba is using ATA8 as a designator for serial ATA 2.6?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS