1 post • joined 5 Nov 2007
Let's be honest
Hand on heart, hwo many Leopard machines nowadays are not going to be behind either a corporate firewall or at worst a home user one? I think people are just looking at a way to get at Apple in the same way we so salaciously do with Microshaft. This isn't quite the apocalyptic bug that folks are trying to make it out to be. Also you can bet your bottom dollar that this will be addressed a lot quicker than if Redmond's supremely talented chimps were 'fixing' it.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity