1 post • joined Monday 5th November 2007 08:48 GMT
Ever think that someone who buys a different computer than yours might do so because their wants and needs are different from yours?
That's why I use a Mac, not a PC!
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month