1 post • joined Monday 5th November 2007 08:48 GMT
Ever think that someone who buys a different computer than yours might do so because their wants and needs are different from yours?
That's why I use a Mac, not a PC!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16