1 post • joined 5 Nov 2007
not altogether true
it seems there were several people involveld:
it started with a woman (working at the ministry) using her husband's still valid login (as he was working for the gpd).
he later started working for the ministry in question and both he and his wife started using a third person's login, possibly without that person knowing.
so no, it isn't just crappy security on the gpd's side.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners