1 post • joined Monday 5th November 2007 08:15 GMT
not altogether true
it seems there were several people involveld:
it started with a woman (working at the ministry) using her husband's still valid login (as he was working for the gpd).
he later started working for the ministry in question and both he and his wife started using a third person's login, possibly without that person knowing.
so no, it isn't just crappy security on the gpd's side.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16