1 post • joined 5 Nov 2007
not altogether true
it seems there were several people involveld:
it started with a woman (working at the ministry) using her husband's still valid login (as he was working for the gpd).
he later started working for the ministry in question and both he and his wife started using a third person's login, possibly without that person knowing.
so no, it isn't just crappy security on the gpd's side.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods