1 post • joined 5 Nov 2007
not altogether true
it seems there were several people involveld:
it started with a woman (working at the ministry) using her husband's still valid login (as he was working for the gpd).
he later started working for the ministry in question and both he and his wife started using a third person's login, possibly without that person knowing.
so no, it isn't just crappy security on the gpd's side.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR