1 post • joined 5 Nov 2007
not altogether true
it seems there were several people involveld:
it started with a woman (working at the ministry) using her husband's still valid login (as he was working for the gpd).
he later started working for the ministry in question and both he and his wife started using a third person's login, possibly without that person knowing.
so no, it isn't just crappy security on the gpd's side.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst