1 post • joined 4 Nov 2007
Heidi Roizen said it all in 1996.
From memory, what she said at AADC 1996 was: "We've been asking developers what we can do to help them, and we can boil almost everything we've heard down to one sentence. What developers are saying to us is, Apple, please:
1) Tell us what you're going to do.
2) Then do it."
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide