1 post • joined Sunday 4th November 2007 20:37 GMT
Heidi Roizen said it all in 1996.
From memory, what she said at AADC 1996 was: "We've been asking developers what we can do to help them, and we can boil almost everything we've heard down to one sentence. What developers are saying to us is, Apple, please:
1) Tell us what you're going to do.
2) Then do it."
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?