1 post • joined 2 Nov 2007
Pooing in Own Nest?
CSIRO is neither a non-competitive nor educational institution. It's one the best scientitifc research and development bodies on the planet. It has multiple research streams - and good hunks of its pure science research depend on fund flows from commercialising some of its applied R&D. The ICT industry NEEDS the pure science! When the ICT industry starts belittling institutuions like CSIRO, they're pooing in their own nest.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait