1 post • joined 2 Nov 2007
Pooing in Own Nest?
CSIRO is neither a non-competitive nor educational institution. It's one the best scientitifc research and development bodies on the planet. It has multiple research streams - and good hunks of its pure science research depend on fund flows from commercialising some of its applied R&D. The ICT industry NEEDS the pure science! When the ICT industry starts belittling institutuions like CSIRO, they're pooing in their own nest.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes