1 post • joined 2 Nov 2007
Pooing in Own Nest?
CSIRO is neither a non-competitive nor educational institution. It's one the best scientitifc research and development bodies on the planet. It has multiple research streams - and good hunks of its pure science research depend on fund flows from commercialising some of its applied R&D. The ICT industry NEEDS the pure science! When the ICT industry starts belittling institutuions like CSIRO, they're pooing in their own nest.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email