1 post • joined Friday 2nd November 2007 17:49 GMT
I think Ed's written an excellent overview that is an eye-opener for the uninitiated with a good perspective as to what's happening in the music industry in China. As for the finer details, there is no substitute to real life experience that allows us to examine the nitty-gritty as you have proven - and until that damn "How To Make Money Out Of Music in China" handbook is written, we'll just have to pool our collective experiences and perspectives to highlight the nuances.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?