1 post • joined 2 Nov 2007
I think Ed's written an excellent overview that is an eye-opener for the uninitiated with a good perspective as to what's happening in the music industry in China. As for the finer details, there is no substitute to real life experience that allows us to examine the nitty-gritty as you have proven - and until that damn "How To Make Money Out Of Music in China" handbook is written, we'll just have to pool our collective experiences and perspectives to highlight the nuances.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS