3 posts • joined Friday 2nd November 2007 12:14 GMT
I'm disappointed to see that a key ingredient is missing. None of the entrants have a hash brown (or similar potato concoction) added to absorb the grease and sauce. It's a pity submissions are over!
@California Driving Test?
There's far more then that we'll need to teach the AI! You can't forget the following phrases:
- "Ahh... G'day"
- " 'ows'it goin'?"
- "D'ya do it?"
The last one could be followed by your proposed "phwoaaarrrr." I'm sure it would be able to pass for any driver.
If I may...
I recommend people go check out Herr Zuse's machines - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z3
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support