1 post • joined Wednesday 31st October 2007 17:29 GMT
No really, he did crack a rib…
I am married to this 'chronically inept' Wii owner and I can confirm that he really did crack a rib with what may have been the most enthusiastic (but granted, inept) forehand ever delivered. He has also hit the living room lampshade several times. I am only glad that he doesn’t play real tennis as the damage he could do wielding a racket as a weapon could be much, much worse – even in the great outdoors (I wouldn’t let him play in the house of course)!
News of this ridiculous injury has been shared with the rest of the world in all good humour as his peers have laughed and guffawed and held their own ribs to stop their sides from splitting (metaphorically of course) and riotously taken the Wii out of his injured state. So lighten up people, it’s only a game after all, :)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support