2 posts • joined 7 Mar 2007
Like my donkey ?...
Mount a seat on it and have a long stick with the 'card' on, never walk again.
It's an MD90
Look carefully you'll see the dark delta of the tail planes behind the rear 'fins' which are actually the rear motor pods.
I dropped a top profile pic of an MD90 from http://www.airliners.net/info/stats.main?id=110
over the image and it's a perfect fit. It's the paint job fooling you all.
Explains the twin contrails close together, the size, even the cockpit window form and position fits the overlay and the apparent large size of the rear 'fins', they are quite big pods.
Somebody do a check on Airline paint jobs. May not be black though, possibly red wings with loss of colour due to atmospheric effects and the satellites altitude shot was taken from.
One way to fool any 'watchers' you have heaps of missiles whizzing around with a cunning paint job eh ?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?