3 posts • joined 29 Oct 2007
This is old news.
Domino's is site dependant.
I've tried Domino's in 4 different places of the UK.
I have to say it's site dependant.
Nottingham = ok pizza, BOGOF.
Eastbourne = good pizza, no deals
Birmingham = god pizza, free garlic bread normally.
London = box full of melted cheese, couple of bits of cigarette but and spittle.
Where I live I went on a stint of eating 1 domino's a day for a month, and not just a normal sized domino's a large dominator texas barbeque. Possibly the fattest bastard pizza ever. Needless to say I didn't have many beer tokens on the weekend during that period.
Normally the best pizza shops are the independants, it seems to me it's all about building a friendship with the makers of your pizza.
Delays? Who wow'd have thought!
Because Blizzard never spend over 2-3 days sorting out billing and in-game issues anyway.
They have always had delays since open beta. I reluctantly log into wow every now and again but I have to say the game is getting rather stagnant and boring as of late.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen