3 posts • joined Monday 29th October 2007 12:15 GMT
Domino's is site dependant.
I've tried Domino's in 4 different places of the UK.
I have to say it's site dependant.
Nottingham = ok pizza, BOGOF.
Eastbourne = good pizza, no deals
Birmingham = god pizza, free garlic bread normally.
London = box full of melted cheese, couple of bits of cigarette but and spittle.
Where I live I went on a stint of eating 1 domino's a day for a month, and not just a normal sized domino's a large dominator texas barbeque. Possibly the fattest bastard pizza ever. Needless to say I didn't have many beer tokens on the weekend during that period.
Normally the best pizza shops are the independants, it seems to me it's all about building a friendship with the makers of your pizza.
Delays? Who wow'd have thought!
Because Blizzard never spend over 2-3 days sorting out billing and in-game issues anyway.
They have always had delays since open beta. I reluctantly log into wow every now and again but I have to say the game is getting rather stagnant and boring as of late.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle