3 posts • joined 29 Oct 2007
This is old news.
Domino's is site dependant.
I've tried Domino's in 4 different places of the UK.
I have to say it's site dependant.
Nottingham = ok pizza, BOGOF.
Eastbourne = good pizza, no deals
Birmingham = god pizza, free garlic bread normally.
London = box full of melted cheese, couple of bits of cigarette but and spittle.
Where I live I went on a stint of eating 1 domino's a day for a month, and not just a normal sized domino's a large dominator texas barbeque. Possibly the fattest bastard pizza ever. Needless to say I didn't have many beer tokens on the weekend during that period.
Normally the best pizza shops are the independants, it seems to me it's all about building a friendship with the makers of your pizza.
Delays? Who wow'd have thought!
Because Blizzard never spend over 2-3 days sorting out billing and in-game issues anyway.
They have always had delays since open beta. I reluctantly log into wow every now and again but I have to say the game is getting rather stagnant and boring as of late.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users