9 posts • joined 29 Oct 2007
I suppose you could say that he was pretty hard up.
this means the cows won't detect me, either...
Gives a whole new meaning
This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Minute Man".
Paris, for obvious reasons... Mine's the one with the case of Trojans in the bulging pocket.
Did he mention...
Did he mention lappy and mobe by any chance?
This fellow's plan would fail dramatically here in the US also, and for the same reasons. Thankfully, I was raised with a love of literature. So much, in fact, that moving my book collection involves hiring a truck (lorry).
True, only too true
A sad but true tale indeed. Here in north east USA my sister took her driving lessons --Lo! These many decades ago! -- in a 500+ bhp beast of a Chevrolet, back when such was considered normal. The thing had a tone that still gets my blood moving.
Give this writer a raise!
You'd be surprised at what some of us lads endure, if one prefers boxer shorts instead of briefs. (no size given nor required)
Hello, I'm Dr. Sbaitso. Please feel free to talk about anything that is on your mind, anything at all.
Er, mine's the full-length black leather duster, I'll be going now...
The cops must have a hard job.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND