9 posts • joined 29 Oct 2007
I suppose you could say that he was pretty hard up.
this means the cows won't detect me, either...
Gives a whole new meaning
This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Minute Man".
Paris, for obvious reasons... Mine's the one with the case of Trojans in the bulging pocket.
Did he mention...
Did he mention lappy and mobe by any chance?
This fellow's plan would fail dramatically here in the US also, and for the same reasons. Thankfully, I was raised with a love of literature. So much, in fact, that moving my book collection involves hiring a truck (lorry).
True, only too true
A sad but true tale indeed. Here in north east USA my sister took her driving lessons --Lo! These many decades ago! -- in a 500+ bhp beast of a Chevrolet, back when such was considered normal. The thing had a tone that still gets my blood moving.
Give this writer a raise!
You'd be surprised at what some of us lads endure, if one prefers boxer shorts instead of briefs. (no size given nor required)
Hello, I'm Dr. Sbaitso. Please feel free to talk about anything that is on your mind, anything at all.
Er, mine's the full-length black leather duster, I'll be going now...
The cops must have a hard job.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan