1 post • joined 28 Oct 2007
It's worse than you think
I promised I'd leave Facebook and I did.
And I took your warning to heart about mail from Facebook, so I checked the box that said "don't send me any more e-mails". And guess what's waiting in my inbox a couple of hours later? A message, a note tag, and a super-poke!
And the link in the e-mail that claims it lets you "control which emails you receive from Facebook" requires that you login and reactivate your account.
The spamming sods deserve Microsoft.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests