1 post • joined 28 Oct 2007
It's worse than you think
I promised I'd leave Facebook and I did.
And I took your warning to heart about mail from Facebook, so I checked the box that said "don't send me any more e-mails". And guess what's waiting in my inbox a couple of hours later? A message, a note tag, and a super-poke!
And the link in the e-mail that claims it lets you "control which emails you receive from Facebook" requires that you login and reactivate your account.
The spamming sods deserve Microsoft.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account