1 post • joined 28 Oct 2007
It's worse than you think
I promised I'd leave Facebook and I did.
And I took your warning to heart about mail from Facebook, so I checked the box that said "don't send me any more e-mails". And guess what's waiting in my inbox a couple of hours later? A message, a note tag, and a super-poke!
And the link in the e-mail that claims it lets you "control which emails you receive from Facebook" requires that you login and reactivate your account.
The spamming sods deserve Microsoft.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap