1 post • joined 28 Oct 2007
It's worse than you think
I promised I'd leave Facebook and I did.
And I took your warning to heart about mail from Facebook, so I checked the box that said "don't send me any more e-mails". And guess what's waiting in my inbox a couple of hours later? A message, a note tag, and a super-poke!
And the link in the e-mail that claims it lets you "control which emails you receive from Facebook" requires that you login and reactivate your account.
The spamming sods deserve Microsoft.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES