2 posts • joined 6 Dec 2008
Failure of Organizational IT
This just goes to show, in vivid detail, what happens when an organization makes it too difficult for employees to acccess systems and information -- The one person in a department who's pulled enough teeth to be given access to a needed system/database ends up leaving "his credentials on a notepad so his co-workers could access the system when he wasn't around."
@ J, ratfox, and I am Me --
The part that applies to the ex-girlfriend is this:
"Truth is not a defense in such cases [the dead], or in ones that 'expose the natural defects of one who is alive'."
Since she's alive, they must be using "the natural defects" angle. I just hope the law defines "natural defect."
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan