2 posts • joined 6 Dec 2008
Failure of Organizational IT
This just goes to show, in vivid detail, what happens when an organization makes it too difficult for employees to acccess systems and information -- The one person in a department who's pulled enough teeth to be given access to a needed system/database ends up leaving "his credentials on a notepad so his co-workers could access the system when he wasn't around."
@ J, ratfox, and I am Me --
The part that applies to the ex-girlfriend is this:
"Truth is not a defense in such cases [the dead], or in ones that 'expose the natural defects of one who is alive'."
Since she's alive, they must be using "the natural defects" angle. I just hope the law defines "natural defect."
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON