2 posts • joined 6 Dec 2008
Failure of Organizational IT
This just goes to show, in vivid detail, what happens when an organization makes it too difficult for employees to acccess systems and information -- The one person in a department who's pulled enough teeth to be given access to a needed system/database ends up leaving "his credentials on a notepad so his co-workers could access the system when he wasn't around."
@ J, ratfox, and I am Me --
The part that applies to the ex-girlfriend is this:
"Truth is not a defense in such cases [the dead], or in ones that 'expose the natural defects of one who is alive'."
Since she's alive, they must be using "the natural defects" angle. I just hope the law defines "natural defect."
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball