2 posts • joined 6 Dec 2008
Failure of Organizational IT
This just goes to show, in vivid detail, what happens when an organization makes it too difficult for employees to acccess systems and information -- The one person in a department who's pulled enough teeth to be given access to a needed system/database ends up leaving "his credentials on a notepad so his co-workers could access the system when he wasn't around."
@ J, ratfox, and I am Me --
The part that applies to the ex-girlfriend is this:
"Truth is not a defense in such cases [the dead], or in ones that 'expose the natural defects of one who is alive'."
Since she's alive, they must be using "the natural defects" angle. I just hope the law defines "natural defect."
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER