1 post • joined 23 Oct 2007
Well if hundreds of .gov.uk websites need to be compliant then it souds like a real opportunity to share any Usability Consulting skills that we have - for the betterment of citizens!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?