2 posts • joined 22 Oct 2007
150" = 381cm = 3.81m, however this is the diagonal, not the height of the screen. The ratio of the diagonal to the height on a 16:9 screen is approximately 18.36:9 (which you can work out using Pythagoras's Theorem), so the height of the 150" screen will be around the 187cm mark.
Not the First...
How strange? The 32" Hitachi 32PD5200 sitting in my lounge must be a mirage...
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp