2 posts • joined 22 Oct 2007
150" = 381cm = 3.81m, however this is the diagonal, not the height of the screen. The ratio of the diagonal to the height on a 16:9 screen is approximately 18.36:9 (which you can work out using Pythagoras's Theorem), so the height of the 150" screen will be around the 187cm mark.
Not the First...
How strange? The 32" Hitachi 32PD5200 sitting in my lounge must be a mirage...
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats