2 posts • joined Monday 22nd October 2007 12:02 GMT
150" = 381cm = 3.81m, however this is the diagonal, not the height of the screen. The ratio of the diagonal to the height on a 16:9 screen is approximately 18.36:9 (which you can work out using Pythagoras's Theorem), so the height of the 150" screen will be around the 187cm mark.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities