5 posts • joined 21 Oct 2007
Shoudn't he be flogged for bringing the prophet's name into disrepute!
Plans are afoot
I believe that someone has already come up with the means of re-charging a mobile phone from a small generator built into the heel of a trainer. Now you can walk the talk!
Camel coloured duffel at the far end. Thanks very much - Taxi !
You are very perceptive.
"Hey, Anonymous Coward & E. I take it u 2 don't live in a place where the weather effects u at all? U 2 are what give people a bad name. If it wasn't for us in Cali, u wouldn't have alot of the food, technology "
Are you really from California ? - Sounds more like Texas.
"And when something effects you, don't call on us to help like we ALWAYS do. How soon others forget"
I think the last time we called on you for help was about 1942. You were late then as well as the first time.
@Believe it or not
"The state serves to protect our rights, not define them, and frankly I think they need reminding of that."
This was tried some years ago, but failed. I thought that the reason for celebrating Guy Fawkes night was to remind them. Maybe a bigger bang is needed!
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL