5 posts • joined Sunday 21st October 2007 19:57 GMT
Plans are afoot
I believe that someone has already come up with the means of re-charging a mobile phone from a small generator built into the heel of a trainer. Now you can walk the talk!
Camel coloured duffel at the far end. Thanks very much - Taxi !
"Hey, Anonymous Coward & E. I take it u 2 don't live in a place where the weather effects u at all? U 2 are what give people a bad name. If it wasn't for us in Cali, u wouldn't have alot of the food, technology "
Are you really from California ? - Sounds more like Texas.
"And when something effects you, don't call on us to help like we ALWAYS do. How soon others forget"
I think the last time we called on you for help was about 1942. You were late then as well as the first time.
@Believe it or not
"The state serves to protect our rights, not define them, and frankly I think they need reminding of that."
This was tried some years ago, but failed. I thought that the reason for celebrating Guy Fawkes night was to remind them. Maybe a bigger bang is needed!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene