1 post • joined 5 Mar 2007
Fact & Fiction
Fact - Before the UN partitioning of Palestine, there was no modern state of Israel.
Fact - If some idiots decide to kick you & your family out of lands you have been living on for generations because a whole of lot countries feel sorry for a a group of people persecuted in the latest global wars - you'll feel pretty pissed off too.
Fact - If at that time of the partitioning, the governing body for that state was to be drawn from the Jewish people as opposed to from all citizens (Arabs & Jewish) where's the democracy?
Fiction - The continued charade maintained by Israel that they don't have nuclear arms.
Fiction - The so called democracy available to non Jewish citizens of Israel.
Fiction - That we all actually give a hoot about Eurovision.
Fact - We contribute to this debate 'cos Top Gear isn't on 24x7.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…