1 post • joined 5 Mar 2007
Fact & Fiction
Fact - Before the UN partitioning of Palestine, there was no modern state of Israel.
Fact - If some idiots decide to kick you & your family out of lands you have been living on for generations because a whole of lot countries feel sorry for a a group of people persecuted in the latest global wars - you'll feel pretty pissed off too.
Fact - If at that time of the partitioning, the governing body for that state was to be drawn from the Jewish people as opposed to from all citizens (Arabs & Jewish) where's the democracy?
Fiction - The continued charade maintained by Israel that they don't have nuclear arms.
Fiction - The so called democracy available to non Jewish citizens of Israel.
Fiction - That we all actually give a hoot about Eurovision.
Fact - We contribute to this debate 'cos Top Gear isn't on 24x7.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars