1 post • joined 19 Oct 2007
I Don't know
Hi - maybe this is all easier than you think.
Just remember which squares (cells) you chose, and read off the numbers which appear in them. Easy-peasy in our humble view.
Also GrIDsure NEVER works on 'touch screens' so you won't need to trace your pattern/shape with your finger (which could give information to a shoulder surfer).
Once you've actually seen how it works, we think you'll see how simple, secure and anxiety reducing it is (www.gridsure.com/slideshow - OR try the actual demo on the site for yourself).
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning