1 post • joined 19 Oct 2007
I Don't know
Hi - maybe this is all easier than you think.
Just remember which squares (cells) you chose, and read off the numbers which appear in them. Easy-peasy in our humble view.
Also GrIDsure NEVER works on 'touch screens' so you won't need to trace your pattern/shape with your finger (which could give information to a shoulder surfer).
Once you've actually seen how it works, we think you'll see how simple, secure and anxiety reducing it is (www.gridsure.com/slideshow - OR try the actual demo on the site for yourself).
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests