4 posts • joined 19 Oct 2007
It has a data port for connecting to a computer or to an adaptor for headphones. From what I understand, it's the same port that HTC has been using on all it's other phones.
I'll be buying one when it supports the WPA/WPA2 that my wireless and work wireless are secured with.
Aiwa has only been owned by Sony since the end of 2003, so Jason's Aiwa MD player would have been produced while they were still their own company. Well... Sony had invested in it, but they didn't own the company.
'WWF', in this case, stands for 'Windows Workflow Foundation'
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung