4 posts • joined Tuesday 20th June 2006 03:26 GMT
Possible new pricing model: SW cost 3x what the HW cost
For every $100 spent on IBM hardware they will charge you $## amount each year to use DB2 etc.
re: it's a form of democracy....
Quote [Sun has near proximity....
near proximity is a 25 $ word for "close, but not there"]
maybe that should have read
near proximity is a $0.019999 word for "close, but not there"
not quite my 2c worth
Confounders of a polygraph?
? Person is convinced of the lie either by mental disease, hypnosis, amnesia or distorted point of view. It can only help identify when someone is deliberately lying.
? Anxiety and stress may make someone scaried to answer any question and paranoid of possible implications of the questions posed. They may answer trufull but they can still react similar to another persons lie.
? Many stories or conspiracies about special military or esponage training to beat polygraphs and withstand interogations.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones