2 posts • joined 18 Oct 2007
(Probally the same Chinese hacker I have been watching who slams the same brute force password list against my FTP server every weekend.... would of thought he would of got bored by now!!)
Is that the same chinese chap we have knocking on all of our FTP servers every weekend as well?
Since when was Linux and a decent open source MTA be classed as rubbish? You can have a fully redundant and reliable MTA platform setup relatively easy if you know what you're doing.
I'm just guessing the guys at FH were simply lacking in the "know what you're doing" section...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know