2 posts • joined 18 Oct 2007
(Probally the same Chinese hacker I have been watching who slams the same brute force password list against my FTP server every weekend.... would of thought he would of got bored by now!!)
Is that the same chinese chap we have knocking on all of our FTP servers every weekend as well?
Since when was Linux and a decent open source MTA be classed as rubbish? You can have a fully redundant and reliable MTA platform setup relatively easy if you know what you're doing.
I'm just guessing the guys at FH were simply lacking in the "know what you're doing" section...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search