8 posts • joined Wednesday 17th October 2007 09:41 GMT
Re: Holy CRAP I didn't know Dubya had a TARDIS...
No TARDIS needed
The speech is perhaps best remembered for this remark. "[W]e will pursue nations that provide aid or safe haven to terrorism," said Bush. "Every nation in every region now has a decision to make: Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists."
Yep, Nildram are excellent
Not the cheapest, but don't need to call support very often (once a year, max)
and performance is very good. Reasonable bandwidth limts (50 Gb per month between 8AM and midnight, unrestricted outside those hours) and good data rates (4 - 5 mbits, 2 miles from the exchange)
Hopefully, Tiscali don't screw Nildram up
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!