12 posts • joined Wednesday 17th October 2007 07:57 GMT
Apple toys are NOT affordable! It is possible to buy their functional equivalents for fraction of their price.. Apple gadgets ARE status marks! By buying them the buyer is declaring: I'm too stupid to use something more functional, but I'm earn enough to do something useful...
Nokia just works
I pay by SMS, download and run. Or download to PC and transfer via USB. Just works.
Nothing new here Apple, move along!
- Common OS (Win CE)
- Can have any communication module by PCMCIA Card
- Standard ISO/IEC 7816 SmartCard interface build-in
- Linux can be installed-
- Price starts ca ~AU $50,00 at ebay
The Troll Register
Yet another article by paytard.. "The Register" becomes "The Troll Register". Another article based on bias and gossips. Zero research. Author is lying in our faces. And lost contact with reality!! I don't need four-core best just to write and read web. Most casual users do just that..
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones