12 posts • joined 17 Oct 2007
Apple toys are NOT affordable! It is possible to buy their functional equivalents for fraction of their price.. Apple gadgets ARE status marks! By buying them the buyer is declaring: I'm too stupid to use something more functional, but I'm earn enough to do something useful...
Nokia just works
I pay by SMS, download and run. Or download to PC and transfer via USB. Just works.
Tu stiupid to chose?
So - users are just too stupid to chose? F** you! My phone is MY!
Nothing new here Apple, move along!
- Common OS (Win CE)
- Can have any communication module by PCMCIA Card
- Standard ISO/IEC 7816 SmartCard interface build-in
- Linux can be installed-
- Price starts ca ~AU $50,00 at ebay
I hate suger marketing!
1. Apple is overpriced!
2. Copycats? -> Simens Simpad !
The Troll Register
Yet another article by paytard.. "The Register" becomes "The Troll Register". Another article based on bias and gossips. Zero research. Author is lying in our faces. And lost contact with reality!! I don't need four-core best just to write and read web. Most casual users do just that..
BEAGLE BOARD any?
There is similiar device already avaible. Its called "Begle Board". Powered by ARM.
STRATA == loss
"Strata" in polish language means literally "loss" .
The Register WAS the site with difference, with old-fashioned style. Now thats gone. Now you look like one of this gadget-review sites. And icons? Yours grand-douther draw this?
"CUDA" means "miracles" in Polish...
Why we eat this at all?
Why there is any need for new OS every .. year?
Snail deskop search
Desktop search (Beagle) is THE FIRST things to uninstall, because during indexing it lays machines to its knees.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'