2 posts • joined 17 Oct 2007
Re: Re: Cybersquatting
Thanks for the clarifications Anonymous. Makes sense, just out of curiosity what are domain tasters?
I find it particularly annoying when companies make money holding domain names they have no business of holding.... The same irritation that spam would trigger.
The story doesn't say whether ACDC had to chip in to retrieve the domain name (I would think so). If so does anyone know how much they had to cough up?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update