2 posts • joined 17 Oct 2007
Re: Re: Cybersquatting
Thanks for the clarifications Anonymous. Makes sense, just out of curiosity what are domain tasters?
I find it particularly annoying when companies make money holding domain names they have no business of holding.... The same irritation that spam would trigger.
The story doesn't say whether ACDC had to chip in to retrieve the domain name (I would think so). If so does anyone know how much they had to cough up?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network