2 posts • joined 17 Oct 2007
Re: Re: Cybersquatting
Thanks for the clarifications Anonymous. Makes sense, just out of curiosity what are domain tasters?
I find it particularly annoying when companies make money holding domain names they have no business of holding.... The same irritation that spam would trigger.
The story doesn't say whether ACDC had to chip in to retrieve the domain name (I would think so). If so does anyone know how much they had to cough up?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab