2 posts • joined 17 Oct 2007
Re: Re: Cybersquatting
Thanks for the clarifications Anonymous. Makes sense, just out of curiosity what are domain tasters?
I find it particularly annoying when companies make money holding domain names they have no business of holding.... The same irritation that spam would trigger.
The story doesn't say whether ACDC had to chip in to retrieve the domain name (I would think so). If so does anyone know how much they had to cough up?
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO