1 post • joined 16 Oct 2007
IBM TSM does CDP, etc.
Contrary to the article Tivoli Storage Manager does do CDP today.
Also Data De-duplication is supported at the hardware level on IBM's N-Series storage controllers (which work fine as TSM disk pools) and is in the roadmap for a software-only solution.
And with TSM's incremental-forever design there is much less duplication than other backup products to start with.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize