1 post • joined Thursday 11th October 2007 16:06 GMT
Do yourself a favour...
Why spend £125 on a single input Solo device when you can get 3 selectable inputs with Freeview and analogue decoder for £97.
The Slingbox is a great bit of kit, but the Slingbox Solo is all about selling less equipment for more money. If you want a Slingbox, do yourself a favour and get the old version from Amazon before the stocks run out...
Unless you plan to make use of the 8MB features - and I suspect few would - the new range is nothing short of a complete rip-off!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Thought your Android phone was locked? THINK AGAIN