1 post • joined 11 Oct 2007
Do yourself a favour...
Why spend £125 on a single input Solo device when you can get 3 selectable inputs with Freeview and analogue decoder for £97.
The Slingbox is a great bit of kit, but the Slingbox Solo is all about selling less equipment for more money. If you want a Slingbox, do yourself a favour and get the old version from Amazon before the stocks run out...
Unless you plan to make use of the 8MB features - and I suspect few would - the new range is nothing short of a complete rip-off!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked