4 posts • joined 11 Oct 2007
Nobody seems to have noticed...
...this is run by the Government, so if it makes 100 million it probably costs twice that to run, hence the uncertainty of the figures!
Remember, there are two important facts you must always keep in mind about politicians:
1. If their lips move - they are lying.
2. If their lips are not moving - they are getting someone else to lie for them.
Ah, I get the idea now
Remind me to start hassling the Highways Agency for all the bad drivers using their roads. Obviously they provide the means for all the sods that make me late for work!
you do understand it's all pretend? Why all the fuss about a non scot pretending to be another non scot pretending to be a scot in a pretend world?
grabs coat and leaves as shouts of denial start...
Regardless of how important the mail is - isn't the main point that hotmail is not filtering and delivering, but now censoring mail by deciding what they deliver?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide