4 posts • joined 11 Oct 2007
Nobody seems to have noticed...
...this is run by the Government, so if it makes 100 million it probably costs twice that to run, hence the uncertainty of the figures!
Remember, there are two important facts you must always keep in mind about politicians:
1. If their lips move - they are lying.
2. If their lips are not moving - they are getting someone else to lie for them.
Ah, I get the idea now
Remind me to start hassling the Highways Agency for all the bad drivers using their roads. Obviously they provide the means for all the sods that make me late for work!
you do understand it's all pretend? Why all the fuss about a non scot pretending to be another non scot pretending to be a scot in a pretend world?
grabs coat and leaves as shouts of denial start...
Regardless of how important the mail is - isn't the main point that hotmail is not filtering and delivering, but now censoring mail by deciding what they deliver?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen