4 posts • joined Thursday 11th October 2007 08:59 GMT
Nobody seems to have noticed...
...this is run by the Government, so if it makes 100 million it probably costs twice that to run, hence the uncertainty of the figures!
Remember, there are two important facts you must always keep in mind about politicians:
1. If their lips move - they are lying.
2. If their lips are not moving - they are getting someone else to lie for them.
Ah, I get the idea now
Remind me to start hassling the Highways Agency for all the bad drivers using their roads. Obviously they provide the means for all the sods that make me late for work!
Regardless of how important the mail is - isn't the main point that hotmail is not filtering and delivering, but now censoring mail by deciding what they deliver?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout