4 posts • joined 11 Oct 2007
Already been done
Over in Japan they used to have the entire spectrum of colors to choose from for the PS2. There's been a gold one to commemorate a new Gundam game, a white one that came with Gran Turismo 4: Prologue (I have that one myself), a sakura (pinkish) colored one, blue, etc., and controllers to match.
Anybody remember how blah the Star Trek Enterprise series was? Pike was good, Kirk was good...but that....TONE....ofspeakingcan....REALLY...get on your nerves...afterawhile.
In regards to every odd numbered Star Trek movie being garbage, the first was good IMO.
Re: Re: And Then
None really. When the kiddies try to eat some of the green/red cheese, will they get sick?
Shortly after the Chinese take over the moon and repaint it red, they'll have to blow it up with large nuclear charges because the paint had too much lead in it.
I'm sorry, but I've seen the effects of Chinese design and testing. Chinese designs and products = usually good. Product testing following that = non-existent.
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...