4 posts • joined 11 Oct 2007
Already been done
Over in Japan they used to have the entire spectrum of colors to choose from for the PS2. There's been a gold one to commemorate a new Gundam game, a white one that came with Gran Turismo 4: Prologue (I have that one myself), a sakura (pinkish) colored one, blue, etc., and controllers to match.
Anybody remember how blah the Star Trek Enterprise series was? Pike was good, Kirk was good...but that....TONE....ofspeakingcan....REALLY...get on your nerves...afterawhile.
In regards to every odd numbered Star Trek movie being garbage, the first was good IMO.
Re: Re: And Then
None really. When the kiddies try to eat some of the green/red cheese, will they get sick?
Shortly after the Chinese take over the moon and repaint it red, they'll have to blow it up with large nuclear charges because the paint had too much lead in it.
I'm sorry, but I've seen the effects of Chinese design and testing. Chinese designs and products = usually good. Product testing following that = non-existent.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching