5 posts • joined 1 Mar 2007
I was waiting for this handset to appear on T-mobile so that I could take advantage of one of their cheap "unlimited" data tarriffs with it.
Looks like it'll be another £30+ a month O2 ripoff instead.
3D - Why?
Why would anyone want the eyestrain and headaches caused by a 3D display at home? Or has technology advanced enough that this is no longer a problem?
hopefully even if nothing else good comes of this it will encourage Sky to drop the £10/month HD tax (after you've already shelled out on their HD box)
Argh no not kontiki!
Is this the same platform that Sky By Broadband uses? The one that gives you no choice about starting when you start your pc and then hogs your internet connection like a truculent teenager? And is difficult to remove when you decide you hate it?
In that case the BBC can stick the iPlayer.
Break Up Sky Now
Sky should be broken into two separate companies one to create content and one to distribute it.
The content provider should have to sell its channels transparently to any platform (cable/satellite/freeview/mobile) that wishes to take it.
Sky is abusing its power here and should be stopped by ofcom or the monopolies commission.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes