2 posts • joined 9 Oct 2007
I deal with BT all the time, and everyone I talk to there says "It's not our fault, it is another department" who have disconnected 150 phone lines/stopped broadband/removed ISDN link/cocked up the bill.
BT is an organisation of buck passers. That's why all my services are with other suppliers.
A Former BT Customer....
On Line Backup....
I would have thought a killer app for this would be to auto detect an unsecured (or registered) WiFi Zone, connect, then synchronise your contacts and photos as well as ringtones.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks