2 posts • joined 9 Oct 2007
I deal with BT all the time, and everyone I talk to there says "It's not our fault, it is another department" who have disconnected 150 phone lines/stopped broadband/removed ISDN link/cocked up the bill.
BT is an organisation of buck passers. That's why all my services are with other suppliers.
A Former BT Customer....
On Line Backup....
I would have thought a killer app for this would be to auto detect an unsecured (or registered) WiFi Zone, connect, then synchronise your contacts and photos as well as ringtones.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...