2 posts • joined 9 Oct 2007
I deal with BT all the time, and everyone I talk to there says "It's not our fault, it is another department" who have disconnected 150 phone lines/stopped broadband/removed ISDN link/cocked up the bill.
BT is an organisation of buck passers. That's why all my services are with other suppliers.
A Former BT Customer....
On Line Backup....
I would have thought a killer app for this would be to auto detect an unsecured (or registered) WiFi Zone, connect, then synchronise your contacts and photos as well as ringtones.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests