2 posts • joined 9 Oct 2007
I deal with BT all the time, and everyone I talk to there says "It's not our fault, it is another department" who have disconnected 150 phone lines/stopped broadband/removed ISDN link/cocked up the bill.
BT is an organisation of buck passers. That's why all my services are with other suppliers.
A Former BT Customer....
On Line Backup....
I would have thought a killer app for this would be to auto detect an unsecured (or registered) WiFi Zone, connect, then synchronise your contacts and photos as well as ringtones.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball