1 post • joined 9 Oct 2007
"Why should the part of the internet that's connected to the power grid be open? Why should that part of the internet that runs nuclear laboratories be open? Why shouldn't there be a closed internet? There are already relatively closed internets - and now we need to think seriously about expanding them."
I used to like Richard Clarke for his stand against the Bush administration regarding the lack of WMD in Iraq.
Now I see he is just a rabid fear-monger like the rest of them.
No one but a world class idiot would put a computer controlling the power grid anywhere near an open internet connection.
He is a wolf trying to scare the sheep into accepting one more sacrifice "for their own good."
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account