1 post • joined 9 Oct 2007
This Is What 'Net Neutrality' REALLY Looks Like
This lifetime bureaucrat wants to - surprise! - completely regulate the internet and force a biometric national ID on us all to boot. There is no expletive adequate to express the antithetical nature of such nonsense to the freedom of the internet. Anybody who advocates for government-legislated 'net neutrality' is placing all of our freedoms at the mercy of cretins like this. You have been warned.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON