1 post • joined 9 Oct 2007
Doesn't matter ....
Doesn't matter what the OS and Server of choice is here, since most companies/individuals have no control over the server and OS powering the server.
The malware in question being served by the hijacked server is targeting Windows machines.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan