1 post • joined 9 Oct 2007
Doesn't matter ....
Doesn't matter what the OS and Server of choice is here, since most companies/individuals have no control over the server and OS powering the server.
The malware in question being served by the hijacked server is targeting Windows machines.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor