1 post • joined 9 Oct 2007
Doesn't matter ....
Doesn't matter what the OS and Server of choice is here, since most companies/individuals have no control over the server and OS powering the server.
The malware in question being served by the hijacked server is targeting Windows machines.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?