1 post • joined 9 Oct 2007
Doesn't matter ....
Doesn't matter what the OS and Server of choice is here, since most companies/individuals have no control over the server and OS powering the server.
The malware in question being served by the hijacked server is targeting Windows machines.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network