1 post • joined 9 Oct 2007
Doesn't matter ....
Doesn't matter what the OS and Server of choice is here, since most companies/individuals have no control over the server and OS powering the server.
The malware in question being served by the hijacked server is targeting Windows machines.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders