1 post • joined 8 Oct 2007
You could look at windows media center on your pc (included with vista) and then use a windows media center extender (an xbox 360 for instance) connected at your tv... not sure how you will go over wireless though i tried this using HDDVD rips and it wasnt happy but it might work ok for just normal movies... also media centre doesnt support avi's out of the box i dont think but there are plenty of sites on the net explaining how to get this to work..
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER