8 posts • joined 8 Oct 2007
Re: Fantastic news!
SimCity 2000, SimCity 4 (Steam version) and even this version work using Wine. The biggest problem with the 2013 SimCity is that Origin is a steaming pile...
In Other Words...
"NBN" under a coalition government stands for "No Broadband Nearby". Got it.
They've removed the requirement for activation *and* supplied serial numbers to all and sundry. Hence the attention.
Word on the street is that the sticker in question is applied by Telstra.
Just for the record, Telstra has a production LTE 1800MHz network here in Australia, so it is incorrect to state that nobody else worldwide.is using that band.
One way roads...
A 1m section of the Great Western Highway at Blackheath is erroneously marked as one way. Load http://bit.ly/x4M5ot and get reverse directions.
Thank goodness for user stylesheets
Not much else for me to say, to be honest.
Burn baby burn
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media