8 posts • joined 8 Oct 2007
Re: Fantastic news!
SimCity 2000, SimCity 4 (Steam version) and even this version work using Wine. The biggest problem with the 2013 SimCity is that Origin is a steaming pile...
In Other Words...
"NBN" under a coalition government stands for "No Broadband Nearby". Got it.
They've removed the requirement for activation *and* supplied serial numbers to all and sundry. Hence the attention.
Word on the street is that the sticker in question is applied by Telstra.
Just for the record, Telstra has a production LTE 1800MHz network here in Australia, so it is incorrect to state that nobody else worldwide.is using that band.
One way roads...
A 1m section of the Great Western Highway at Blackheath is erroneously marked as one way. Load http://bit.ly/x4M5ot and get reverse directions.
Thank goodness for user stylesheets
Not much else for me to say, to be honest.
Burn baby burn
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'