1 post • joined 8 Oct 2007
I had the same problem, but i found a fix.
I have had the same problem with many games. Bioshock and Halo 3 both gave me the same error. First i thought my X360's dvd-drive is faulty and i send it for repairs. When it returned the same problem continued.
I then replaced both Bioshock and Halo 3 discs and the problem still continued. Then i tried without the Hard Drive connected and both games work. Then i tried resetting the cache, which didn't help, and after that i formatted the Hard Drive, which didn't help either. Only by disconnecting the hard drive the games work. Now i bought a 512mb Memory Unit and im saving my games with it until i can get a new hard drive from the repair center.
I suggest that people who have this problem try starting the game without the hard drive and report of their findings.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM