5 posts • joined 8 Oct 2007
Different name, same idiots
The state upper houses in Australia are more boringly named the "Legislative Council", not Senate. In New South Wales, the balance of power is also held by far right-wing Christian nutjobs, so the name difference is moot. Oops, this message may be filtered for containing "moot".
I'm grabbing my coat and moving to New Zealand.
I figured with 10gigE and iSCSI, fabric's days are rather limited, and any new standard will be dead before anyone actually buys any kit to use it with.
I'm grabbing my coat to jump on the iSCSI bandwagon.
The title lead me to believe that they were allowing punters access to their management team. I was hoping to give one an earful, but I guess they will continue to leave their human side as far away as possible, as per usual.
Bill, because even he is more accessible than the people at eBay.
It's been available in Tokyo stores for a number of days already. I've seen it with my eyes!
Tasmanians famous for inbreeding
When I saw the title of this article, I honestly thought it was referring to the reduced gene pool of the people of the isle of Tasmania. It's a running joke on the mainland that Tasmanians are inbred to the point of 6 fingers per hand being the norm. It is also somewhat serious, with many geneticists using the Tasmanian population for research.
Joke: What do you call a Tasmanian virgin? A girl that can run faster than her brothers.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor